The Deadlock Detection and Excessive Time in Garbage Collection alerts, which are associated with the tc Runtime instance, use metrics in their condition to determine whether an alert should be triggered.
About this task
You can change the collection interval for these alerts.
- On the Administration tab, click the Monitoring Defaults link in the vRealize Hyperic Server Settings section.
- Scroll to the SpringSource tc Runtime 7.0 or SpringSource tc Runtime 8.0 entry and click the EDIT TEMPLATE METRIC link on the right of the entry.
- Select the checkbox related to the metric for which you are changing the collection interval.
- Type the new collection interval in the Collection interval for Selected text box an specify whether the interval is minutes or hours.
- Click the arrow to the right of the Collection interval for Selected text box .