You can create a vRealize Hyperic application that groups discovered application services.
You must have completed the Prepare to Configure Application Services as a vRealize Hyperic Application task.
- In the vRealize Hyperic interface, click .
- From the Tools menu, select Application.
- Type a name for the application in the Name text box and click OK.
- In the Services section, click Add to List.
The left column on the Edit page for the application lists all of the services in vRealize Hyperic that you have permission to view.
When the application name has been specified in
ObjectName, the name of a discovered application service includes the name of the application, as specified in the associated model MBean's ObjectName.
- (Optional) : Filter the list by typing a string in the Filter By Name text box, and click the green arrow.
- Select and move the services to add to the application to the right column, and click OK.