You can save lists of search queries to your custom dashboards by creating query list widgets.
Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Log Insight Web user interface. The URL format is https://log_insight-host, where log_insight-host is the IP address or host name of the vRealize Log Insight virtual appliance.
- On the Interactive Analytics tab, run the query that you want to add to the dashboard.
- Click the Add current query to dashbord icon .
- From the Dashboard drop-down menu, select the dashboard to which you want to add the query.
- From the Widget Type drop-down menu, select Query List.
- From the Query List drop-down menu, select New Query List, type a name for the list, and click Save.
- Click Add.
The query list widget appears on the dashboard that you specified.
What to do next
You can add queries to the query list widget that you created. See Add a Query to a Query List Widget in a Dashboard.