You must verify that all restored vRealize Log Insight clusters are fully functional.
Confirm that the backup and restoration process is complete before verifying node and cluster configurations.
- Log in to vRealize Log Insight using the internal load balancer (ILB) IP address or the FQDN (if configured).
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Verify the following:
- Verify that you can access all individual cluster nodes using the respective IP addresses or FQDNs.
- Verify the status of cluster nodes from the cluster page and ensure that the ILB, if configured, is also in an active state.
- Verify the vSphere integration. If required, reconfigure the integration. Reconfiguration is required when the ILB and/or the master node IP address or FQDN is changed post-recovery.
- Verify the vRealize Operations Manager integration and reconfigure again if needed.
- Verify that all content packs and UI features are functioning properly.
- Verify that vRealize Log Insight forwarders and agents are functioning properly, if configured.
- Verify that other key features of vRealize Log Insight are functioning as expected.
What to do next
Make any necessary adjustments to your backup and recovery plan to address any issues that may have been identified during your backup, restoration, and verification operations.