You can view the context of a log event and browse the log events that arrived before and after it.
About this task
If you want to know more about the status of your environment before and after an event, you can check the surrounding events.
Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Log Insight Web user interface. The URL format is https://log_insight-host, where log_insight-host is the IP address or host name of the vRealize Log Insight virtual appliance.
- On the Interactive Analytics tab, locate the event in the list.
- At the left of the event row, click and select View Event In Context.
- (Optional) : Scroll up or down to the edge of the window to load more events.
- (Optional) : Click the purple timestamp to scroll back to the highlighted message.
- (Optional) : To add filters, click Add filter at the top, or click a field inside the highlighted event.
- (Optional) : Add or remove specific event types by pointing to an event and clicking .