You can create a group of agents that are configured with the same parameters.
Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Log Insight web user interface as a user with the Edit Admin permission. The URL format is https://log-insight-host, where log-insight-host is the IP address or host name of the vRealize Log Insight virtual appliance.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, click Agents.
- In the All Agents menu, click New Group.
- Provide a unique name and a description for the agent group and click New Group.
The agent group is created and appears in the All Agents list, but is not saved.
- Specify one or more of the following filters to the agent group.
Filters can contain wildcards, such as * and ?.
For example, you can select the OS filter
containsand specify the value
windowsto identify all your Windows agents for configuration.
- Specify the agent configuration values in the Agent Configuration area and click Save New Group.
The agent configuration is applied after the next polling interval.