You can add an agent group that was defined as part of a content pack to your active groups and apply an agent configuration to the group.
Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Log Insight web user interface as a user with the Edit Admin permission. The URL format is https://log-insight-host, where log-insight-host is the IP address or host name of the vRealize Log Insight virtual appliance.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, click Agents.
- In the All Agents menu, select an agent template for the Available Templates list.
- Click Copy Template to copy the content pack agent group to your active groups.
- Click Copy.
- Select the required filters and click Save new group.
The content pack agent group is added to the active groups and the agents are configured according to the filters that you specified.