You can delete user accounts or groups from the vRealize Log Insight Administration user interface.
User accounts and groups are listed in separate tables on the Access Control page. You can use a search filter to find specific user accounts. When you delete a group, all users that belong to the group lose the privileges given to them by the group.
Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Log Insight web user interface as a user with the Edit Admin permission. The URL format is https://log-insight-host, where log-insight-host is the IP address or host name of the vRealize Log Insight virtual appliance.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, click Access Control.
- Click Users/Users and Groups.
- Select the check box beside the user name or group that you want to delete.
- To remove the account or group, click X DELETE at the top of the User Account or Groups table.