Submit the content pack you created on VMware Solutions Exchange.
Verify that your content pack meets the Requirements for Publishing Content Packs.
If you do not have an account on http://solutionexchange.vmware.com, click the Register and select Partner. Fill out the Partner Registration Request form and submit. You will receive a notification email if your login request is approved.
- Go to http://solutionexchange.vmware.com and click Log In Now in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In Now.
- Click the Administration and choose Manage Solutions to add or edit a solution.
- Click Add Solution and fill out the required information.
Use the Save Draft button frequently to make sure that you do not lose any of your work.
- Click Submit for Approval.
Your solution is sent to the VMware Solution Exchange Alliance Team for review and approval.
You will receive an email regarding the approval status of your solution.
What to do next
For more information about completing a solution listing click the Partner Corner link at the top of the page. If you do not find the information you need, contact VSXAlliance@vmware.com with any questions.