You can view the SSL certificates that have been accepted and added to the truststores of all the nodes in your vRealize Log Insight cluster. You can also remove the certificates that you do not require anymore.
Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Log Insight web user interface as a user with the Edit Admin permission. The URL format is https://log-insight-host, where log-insight-host is the IP address or host name of the vRealize Log Insight virtual appliance.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, select Certificates.
- Do either of the following:
Tip: You can sort and filter the certificates by using the options provided.
- To view the information about a certificate, click the information icon to the right of the thumbprint of the certificate.
- To remove certificates, select the certificates and click Delete. Optionally, you can click the delete icon to the right of the thumbprint of each certificate.