vRealize Log Insight upgrade fails because of a corrupted .pak file, expired license or insufficient disk space.
Upgrading vRealize Log Insight fails and you see an error message Upgrade Failed. Failed to upgrade: Signature of the PAK file cannot be validated.
- The uploaded file is not a .pak file.
- The uploaded .pak file is not complete.
- The license of vRealize Log Insight has expired.
- The vRealize Log Insight virtual appliance root file system does not have enough disk space.
- Verify that you are uploading a .pak file.
- Verify the md5sum of the .pak file against the VMware download site.
- Verify that at least one valid license is configured on vRealize Log Insight.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight virtual appliance and run df -h to check the available disk space.
Note: Do not put files on the vRealize Log Insight virtual appliance root file system.