To verify that the dashboard navigation works as expected, you must test it.
Create a dashboard to dashboard navigation. See Configure Dashboard Navigation.
- On the vRealize Operations Manager home page, click the Dashboard List drop-down menu and click the Environment Health dashboard.
The Dashboard List drop-down menu is a list that contains all dashboards that are visible on the home page. You can use it for quick navigation through your dashboards.
- On the Environment Overview widget, select the Workload badge.
The widget refreshes with the workload status of the objects in the vCenter Server instance.
- From the Status menu on the right, deselect the green Good icon.
The widget filters and hides the objects whose workload status is Good.
- In the widget main panel, select an object.
For example, a Resource Pool.
- Click the Dashboard Navigation icon and click the Detailed Object Status dashboard.
The Detailed Object Status dashboard opens and the Metric Chart and Mashup Chart widget show information about the selected object.
- From the Dashboard List drop-down menu select the Environment Health dashboard.
- On the Health Chart main panel, select an object line.
You set a context for the Dashboard Navigation option.
- On the Health Chart widget, click the Dashboard Navigation icon and click the Detailed Object Status dashboard.
The Detailed Object Status dashboard opens and all the widgets show information about the selected object.