Integrate VMware vRealize Business for Cloud with vRealize Operations Manager to view your infrastructure performance, cost information, and also troubleshooting tips.
You can connect vRealize Operations Manager to a single instance of vRealize Business for Cloud.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click .
- Select VMware vRealize Business for Cloud, and click the Configure icon.
- Enter a name for the adapter instance.
- In the vRealize Business for Cloud Server field, enter the IP address of the vRealize Business for Cloud server to which you want to connect.
- Click Test Connection to verify that the connection is successful.
- Click Advanced Settings, and in the Collectors/Groups field, specify which vRealize Operations Manager collector is used to manage the adapter process.
If you have one adapter instance, select Default collector group. If you have multiple collectors in your environment, and you want to distribute the workload to optimize performance, select the collector to manage the adapter processes for this instance.
- Click Save Settings to complete configuration of the adapter.