If you want to delete an old or expired certificate associated with an adapter, perform the following steps:
About this task
- In a Web browser, navigate to the vRealize Operations Manager administration interface at https://node-FQDN-or-ip-address/ui .
- Log in with the administrator username and password.
- On the left pane, click Administration.
- Click Certificates.
- In the certificate window, select the certificate that has to be removed.
- Click the x to remove the certificate.
- If the certificate is being used by the adapter, then the following message comes up:
A certificate can be configured for one or more adapters if it is the same destination system.
- If you delete a certificate which is already being used by another adapter, the adapter fails to connect or start. As a workaround, perform the following steps:
- On the left pane, click Solutions.
- Select the particular adapter and click the Configure button on the toolbar.
- Click Test Connection.
- A prompt comes up asking the user to import the associated certificate. Click OK.
- Restart the adapter from the Solutions page.