If you did not add your own SSL/TLS certificate when configuring the vRealize Operations Manager master node, you can still add a certificate after vRealize Operations Manager is installed.
Before you begin
Create and configure the master node.
- In a Web browser, navigate to the vRealize Operations Manager administration interface at https://node-FQDN-or-ip-address/admin.
- Log in with the admin username and password.
- At the upper right, click the yellow certificate icon.
- In the certificate window, click Install New Certificate.
- Click Browse for certificate.
- Locate the certificate
.pemfile, and click Open to load the file in the Certificate Information text box.
- Click Install.