You can use the vRealize Operations Manager to revoke the agent certificate by removing the agent resource.
Before you begin
To preserve the continuity of the resource with previously recorded metric data, take a record of the Endpoint Operations Management agent token that is displayed in the resource details.
- Navigate to the Inventory Explorer in the vRealize Operations Manager user interface.
- Open the Adapter Types tree.
- Open the EP Ops Adapter list.
- Select EP Ops Agent - *HOST_DNS_NAME*.
- Click Edit Object.
- Record the agent ID, which is the agent token string.
- Close the Edit Object dialog box .
- Select EP Ops Agent - *HOST_DNS_NAME* and click Delete Object.