Integrate VMware vRealize Business for Cloud with vRealize Operations Manager to view your infrastructure performance, cost information, and also troubleshooting tips.
About this task
You can connect vRealize Operations Manager to a single instance of vRealize Business for Cloud.
- On the menu, click Administration and in the left pane click Solutions.
- Select VMware vRealize Business for Cloud, and click the Configure icon.
- Enter a name for the adapter instance.
- In the vRealize Business for Cloud Server text box, enter the IP address of the vRealize Business for Cloud server to which you want to connect.
- Click Test Connection to verify that the connection is successful.
- Click Advanced Settings, and in the Collectors/Groups text box, select the vRealize Operations Manager collector used to manage the adapter process.
If you have one adapter instance, select Default collector group. If you have multiple collectors in your environment, to distribute the workload and optimize performance, select the collector to manage the adapter processes for this instance.
- Click Save Settings to finish configuration of the adapter, and click Close.
What to do next
To view data in the Business Management page:
On the menu, click Administration and in the left pane click Business Management.
Click the link at the bottom of the Business Management page and log into vRealize Business for Cloud.
Accept the certificate exception.