You can use the default icons that vRealize Operations Manager provides, or you can upload your own graphics file for an adapter type. When you change an icon, your changes take effect for all users.
If you plan to use your own icon files, verify that each image is in PNG format and has the same height and width. For best results, use a 256x256 pixel image size.
- In the menu, click Administration, and then in the left pane, click .
- Click Adapter Type Icons tab.
- Assign the Adapter Type icon.
- Select the adapter type in the list with the icon to change.
- Click the Upload icon.
- Browse to and select the file to use and click Done.
- (Optional) : To return to the default icon, select the adapter type and click the Assign Default Icons icon.
The original default icon appears.