You can use the vRealize Operations Manager to revoke the agent certificate by removing the agent resource.
To preserve the continuity of the resource with previously recorded metric data, take a record of the End Point Operations Management agent token that is displayed in the resource details.
- Navigate to the Inventory Explorer in the vRealize Operations Manager user interface.
- Open the Adapter Types tree.
- Open the EP Ops Adapter list.
- Select EP Ops Agent - *HOST_DNS_NAME*.
- Click Edit Object.
- Record the agent ID, which is the agent token string.
- Close the Edit Object dialog box .
- Select EP Ops Agent - *HOST_DNS_NAME* and click Delete Object.