You can manage the application services supported by VMware Application Proxy on the VMs where the agents are installed.
- Select a VM on which the agent has been installed and the application services have been discovered, from the Manage Agents in Virtual Machines panel.
- Select Manage Service and then from the drop-down menu select the service name. You see the Plugin Activation dialog box.
- By default, all metrics are collected for the activated application service.
- Activate data collection for the application service.
- Enter the relevant settings for the application service.
- Click Confirm.
Fields with a star are mandatory.
For more information about the status details that appear against the application services in the Services Discovered column, see the table called Data Grid Options in Manage Agents in Virtual Machines.
For information about supported application services and their properties, see Supported Application Services in the VMware Application Proxy Guide on Solution Exchange.
What to do next
You can view the metrics collected for each application service in the Wavefront dashboards.