You can upgrade the 6.3 or 6.4 version of an End Point Operations Management agent to a 6.5 version or later, from the vRealize Operations Manager administration interface.
Download the End Point Operations Management PAK file.
Before you install the PAK file, or upgrade your vRealize Operations Manager instance, clone any customized content to preserve it. Customized content can include alert definitions, symptom definitions, recommendations, and views. Then, during the software update, you select the options named Install the PAK file even if it is already installed and Reset out-of-the-box content.
- Log into the vRealize Operations Manager administration interface of your cluster at
- Click Software Update in the left panel.
- Click Install a Software Update in the main panel.
- From the Add Software Update dialog box, click Browse to select the PAK file.
- Click Upload and follow the steps in the wizard to install your PAK file.
- After Step 4 of the install is complete, you return to the Software Update page of the End Point Operations Management administration interface.
- A message that indicates that the software update completed successfully appears in the main pane.
If any of the agents have not installed successfully, rerun the upgrade steps and ensure that you have selected Install the PAK file even if it is already installed in the Add Software Update - Select Software Update page.
What to do next
You can view the log files from the vRealize Operations Manager administration interface > Support page.