The additional cost lets you add any additional or extra expense that is not covered by other expenses categorized by vRealize Operations Manager. No reference value is present for this expense.
- Click Administration and in the left pane click .
- In the Cost Driver tab, click Additonal Costs.
- Enter or select the cost type for the expenses.
As a first time user, you must enter the cost type values manually. The values get saved and appear for all future selections.
- Select the Entity Type and Entity Selection.
The Entity Count gets updated automatically.
- Enter the Monthly Cost per entity .
The Total Cost per month gets computed automatically.
- Click Save.