vRealize Operations Manager allows you to add the software component license cost, software update cost, or support cost of an application in your cloud environment. First, you have to define the applications in the Applications page present under the Environment tab and then you must enter the cost associated with the application in the Cost Drivers page.
Create applications in vRealize Operations Manager.
- In the menu, click Administration and in the left pane click Configuration > Cost Settings.
- In the Cost Drivers tab, click Applications.
- In the Applications page, click +Add New Application Cost.
- Select the application name from the Application Name drop-down menu.
The number of VMs associated with the application is auto-populated in the Number of VMs column.
- Enter the Fixed Cost for the application.
- Click Save.