The vRealize Operations Manager extends operational management capabilities to Cloud Automation Services Management Pack, using vRealize Operations Manager you can retrieve cloud accounts, cloud zones, projects, blueprints, deployment, and virtual machines associated with vRealize Automation 8.x.
- Integrate vRealize Operations Manager specific workload placement engine with vRealize Automation 8.x workload provisioning and management engine for the optimal placement of resources. For more information, see Configuring VMware vRealization Automation 8.x with vRealize Operations Manager.
- View Cloud Automation dashboards to monitor and troubleshoot objects in your cloud infrastructure.
- Verify that the existing cloud accounts from vRealize Automation 8.x are imported to vRealize Operations Manager.
- View the inventory details of vRealize Automation 8.x objects discovered in vRealize Operations Manager.
- Retrieve cloud zones defined in VMware Cloud Automation Services (CAS) into vRealize Operations Manager.
Note: The Cloud Zones option is hidden from the user until the integration with vRealize Automation 8.x is enabled from the integration page under Administration > Management.