You add to the data disk of vRealize Operations Manager vApp nodes when space for storing the collected data runs low.
- Note the disk size of the analytics cluster nodes. When adding disk, you must maintain uniform size across analytics cluster nodes.
- Use the vRealize Operations Manager administration interface to take the node offline.
- Verify that you are connected to a vCenter Server system with a vSphere Client, and log in to the vSphere Client.
- Shut down the virtual machine for the node.
- Edit the hardware settings of the virtual machine, and add another disk.
Note: Do not expand disks. vRealize Operations Manager does not support expanding disks.
- Power on the virtual machine for the node.
During the power-on process, the virtual machine expands the vRealize Operations Manager data partition.