You can configure the application services on the VMs where the agents are installed.
- Select a VM on which the agent has been installed and the application services have been discovered, from the Manage Agents tab.
- Select Manage Service and then from the drop-down menu select the service name. You see the Manage <service name> Agent dialog box.
- By default, all metrics are collected for the activated application service.
- Activate data collection for the application service.
- Enter the relevant settings for the application service. For configuration details of each application, see Configuring Supported Application Services.
- Click Save and then Close.
Fields with a star are mandatory.For more information about the status details that appear against the application services in the Services Discovered/Configured column, see the table called Data Grid Options in Additional Operations from the Manage Agents Tab.
What to do next
You can monitor the applications services from vRealize Operations Manager.