Edit a single sign-on source if you need to change the administrator credentials used to manage the single sign-on source, or if you have changed the host of the source.
If you want to change the way the current host is identified in vRealize Operations Manager, for example, change the IP address to the FQDN and the reverse, or update the IP address of the PSC if the IP address of the configured PSC has changed, vRealize Operations Manager updates the current SSO source, and you are not required to reimport users.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager as an administrator.
- In the menu, click Administration, and then in the left pane click .
- Select the single sign-on source and click the Edit icon.
- Make changes to the single sign-on source, and click OK.
If you are configuring a new host, the New Single Sign-On Source Detected dialog box appears.
- Enter the administrator credentials that were used to set up the single sign-on source, and click OK.
The current SSO source is removed, and a new one created.
- Click OK to accept the certificate.
- Import the users you want to associate with the SSO source.