To access vRealize Automation 8.x instance and troubleshoot automation issues using vRealize Operations Manager , you must configure the vRealize Automation adapter in vRealize Operations Manager .
- Verify that you know the FQDN/IP address, user name, and password of the vRealize Automation instance you have installed.
- Ensure that the vRealize Automation user has both organizational owner and Cloud Automation Services administrator permissions.
- In the menu, select Administration and then from the left pane, select .
- From the Integrations page, click vRealize Automation8.x.
- In the vRealize Automation 8.x page, enter the FQDN or IP address of the vRealize Automation 8.x instance to which you want to connect.
- To add credentials, click the plus sign.
- In the Credential name text box, enter the name by which you are identifying the configured credentials.
- Enter the user name and password for the VMware vRealize Automation instance.
- Click OK.
You have configured credentials to connect to a VMware vRealize Automation instance.
- From the Collectors/Groups drop-down menu, select the collector group.
- Click Test Connection to verify that the connection is successful.
- Review and accept the Server certificate.
- Click Advanced Settings and set Auto Discovery to true.
- Click Add to save the adapter instance.
After integrating vRealize Automation adapter instance with vRealize Operations Manager , you can view the vRealize Automation adapter data from the vRealize Operations Manager dashboard.