If you have multiple End Point Operations Management agents to install at one time, you can create a single standardized agent.properties file that all the agents can use.
Installing multiple agents entails a number of steps. Perform the steps in the order listed.
Verify that the following prerequisites are satisfied.
- Set up an installation server.
An installation server is a server that can access the target platforms from which to perform remote installation.
The server must be configured with a user account that has permissions to SSH to each target platform without requiring a password.
- Verify that each target platform on which an End Point Operations Management agent will be installed has the following items.
- A user account that is identical to that created on the installation server.
- An identically named installation directory, for example /home/epomagent.
- A trusted keystore, if required.