If you did not add your own SSL/TLS certificate when configuring the vRealize Operations Manager primary node, you can still add a certificate after vRealize Operations Manager is installed.
- Create and configure the primary node.
- Verify that your certificate file meets the requirements for vRealize Operations Manager. See the vRealize Operations Manager vApp Deployment and Configuration Guide or vRealize Operations Manager Installation and Configuration Guide for Linux and Windows.
- In a Web browser, navigate to the vRealize Operations Manager administration interface at https://node-FQDN-or-ip-address/admin.
- Log in with the admin user name and password.
- At the upper right, click the SSL certificate icon.
- In the certificate window, click Install New Certificate.
- Click Browse for certificate.
- Locate the certificate
.pemfile, and click Open to load the file in the Certificate Information text box.
- Click Install.