The extra-large deployment profile is intended for systems that manage 240,000 resources, 120,000 of which are enabled for Continuous Availability. This deployment is divided into two data centers and is the maximum supported analytics cluster deployment.
Virtual Appliance Names
The extra-large deployment profile contains six extra-large analytics nodes. Large remote collectors for adapters, large remote collectors for End Point Operations Management agents, and witness node for continuous availability.
Deployment Profile Support
- 240,000 total resources, 120,000 enabled for CA
- 20,000 End Point Operations Management agents
- Data retention for six months
- Additional Time Series Retention for 36 months
Load Balanced Addresses
The certificate must be signed by a Certificate Authority. The Subject Alternative Name contains the following information.
- DNS Name = analytics.refarch.local
- DNS Name = epops-a.refarch.local
- DNS Name = epops-b.refarch.local
- DNS Name = analytics-1.ra.local to analytics-16.ra.local
- DNS Name = remote-1.ra.local to remote-N.ra.local
- DNS Name = epops-1.ra.local to epops-N.ra.local
- DNS Name = witness-1.ra.local
This is an example of an extra-large deployment profile. The adapter in the example provides N-1 redundancy, meaning, if two adapters support 20,000 resources, then a third adapter is added to attain a supported configuration that allows for a single failure.
|Collector Group||Data Center||Remote Collector||Adapter||Resources||End Point Operations Management agents|
If a remote collector is lost from these collector groups, you might have to manually rebalance the adapters to comply with the limit of 32,000 resource for each remote collector.
The estimate of 24,000 resources for AIM-1 and AIM-2 collector groups uses six resources for each End Point Operations Management agent.
vRealize Operations Manager Extra Large Deployment Profile Architecture