NSX-T Server Pools are used to contain the nodes that are receiving traffic.
You will need to create a single pool per vRealize Operations Manager cluster with all the data nodes participating in the cluster as members. Remote collectors should not be added into this pool.
Configure a Server Pool:
- Go to Load Balancing → Server Pools → Server Pools
- Click the Add () icon
- Choose a Name for the pool. For example: vROPs-POOL
- Set Load Balancing Algorithm as LEAST_CONNECTION
- Configure SNAT Translation as Auto Map
- Add the pool members (vRealize Operations Manager data nodes IP addresses and Port)
- IP Address
- Weight: 1
- Port: 443
- State: ENABLED
- Attach an Active Health Monitor to the pool (please refer to the example below)
Pool Name Algorithm Monitors Member Name IP Address Weight Port STATE vROPS-POOL LEASTCONN vROPS_MONITOR vROPS_NODE1 x.x.x.x 1 443 ENABLED EPOPS_POOL LEASTCONN EPOPS_Monitor EPOPS_NODE1 x.x.x.x 1 443 ENABLED