Using the AWS Inventory dashboard you can navigate through the AWS inventory and view service details for each AWS account.
The AWS Inventory dashboard is built to provide an overview of your AWS inventory. By default, the total number of accounts and services displayed is at the AWS World level. You can view the number and types of services and also the growth or decline of a service within a specific period for individual accounts. You can also drill down and view the service summary per region for a specific account. Using this information you can understand growth trends, and manage and utilize your inventory cost-effectively.
- How many accounts are being monitored?
- How many services are running?
- What services are being used?
- What is the growth trend of the services?
How to Use the Dashboard
The AWS Inventory dashboard displays the total number of accounts, the account names, available regions, and the total number of services running at the AWS World level.
- Total Number of Accounts Being Monitored widget: Displays the total number of AWS accounts being monitored at the AWS World level.
- Accounts widget: Select an account from the table to refresh the service count and view the services specific to that account.
- Regions widget: Select a region to filter the service count and view service information per region.
- Services widget: Services are arranged in the alphabetical order, double click a service to view the growth trend and details regarding the service.