You can delete a cloud proxy if there are issues with your cloud proxy. For example, you can remove the cloud proxy from the cloud proxy page in case of incorrect deployment of your cloud proxy, or if you need to deploy your cloud proxy in another cluster, or if you no longer require a cloud proxy.
- Log in to vRealize Operations.
- From the left menu, click .
- Click the cloud proxy you want to delete.
The Cloud Proxy Details page opens.
- Click the vertical ellipsis and then click Remove.
The Confirmation wizard appears.
- Select the I understand the risk check box and then click OK.
- The cloud proxy is deleted.