You must select the end point VMs on which you want to uninstall the agent.
Ensure that you have completed all the prerequisites. For more information, see Prerequisites.
- From the left menu, select Applications panel, select Manage Telegraf Agents. You see the Manage Telegraf Agents page. . From the
- From the Manage Telegraf Agents page, select the end point VM or VMs on which you want to uninstall the agent.
- From the Manage Telegraf Agents page, click the horizontal ellipsis, and then click Uninstall. You see the Manage Agent dialog box.
- From the How do you want to provide VM Credentials page, complete the following steps:
- If you have a common user name and password for all the end point VMs, select the Common username and password option.
- If you have different user names and passwords for all the end point VMs, select the Enter virtual machine credentials option.
- Click Next.
- From the Provide Credentials page, depending on whether you have a common credential for all end point VMs or different credentials for all end point VMs, enter the following details:
- If your end point VM has a single user name and password, enter the common user name and password.
- For multiple user names and passwords for each end point VM, download the CSV template and add the details. Use the Browse button to select the template.
- Click Next.
- From the Summary page, you can view the list of end point VMs on which the agent is deployed.
- Click Uninstall Agent. Refresh the UI to view the progress of agent uninstallation.
The Agent Status column and the missing drop down arrow against the end point VM in the workspace, indicate that uninstallation is complete and that there are no application services discovered on each agent.
UAC Enabled on Windows End Point VMsThe bits are downloaded to the end point VM. You have to manually uninstall the bits.
- Open PowerShell with administrator privileges.
- Go to $SYSTEMDRIVE\VMware\UCP\downloads folder: cd $SYSTEMDRIVE\VMware\UCP\downloads
- Run the cmd /c uaf-bootstrap-launcher.bat > uaf_bootstrap.log 2>&1 command.
- View the results from uaf_bootstrap.log.
- Verify the status of agent installation from the Agent Status and Last Operation Status columns in the Manage Telegraf Agents page.