You can deactivate an application service to stop monitoring the application service that is sending data to vRealize Operations.
- If plugin deactivation requires the location of a file (for example, client certificates for SSL Trust) on the end point VM, the location and the files should have appropriate read permissions for the arcuser to access those files.
Note: If the plugin displays a permission denied status, provide the arcuser with permissions to the file locations that you have specified during plugin activation.
Deactivate an Application Service
To deactivate a plugin to stop monitoring the application service that is sending data to vRealize Operations, complete the following steps:
- From the left menu, click Applications panel, click Manage Telegraf Agents. . From the
- Filter by .
- Expand the drop-down arrow against the end point VM on which the agent is installed. You see the Services Discovered section.
- From the Services Discovered section, select a service that has been activated, click the vertical ellipsis and then click Edit.
- Disable the application service from dialog box that is displayed on the right side.
- Click Save.
For information on activating an application service, see Activate an Application Service.