You can add a Slack plug-in to forward alerts and configure multiple notification rules with different slack channels. The Slack plug-in allows you to receive pre-formatted alert details with alert fields and helps you run vRealize Operations using alert links to troubleshoot further.
- From the left menu, click Outbound Settings. , and then in the right pane, click
- Click Add and from the Plugin Type drop-down menu, select Slack Plugin.
The dialog box expands to include your plug-in instance settings.
- Enter an Instance Name.
- Enter a value for the Connection Count.
The connection count represents the maximum number of open connections allowed per node in vRealize Operations .
- (Optional) Select your HTTP Proxy.
- To verify the specified paths, credentials, and permissions, click Test.
- Click Save.
This instance of the Slack plugin is configured and running.
What to do next
When the plugin is added, configure notifications for different slack channels.