Review the following list of feature limitations of Azure VMware Solution integration.
- Management VMs are hidden from end-user visibility, hence their CPU and memory utilization are not included in the utilization of hosts, clusters, and upper level objects. As a result, the utilization of hosts and clusters might appear lower than expected and capacity remaining may appear higher than expected.
- Cost calculation based on reference database, is supported on Azure VMware Solution.
- The end-user on the vCenter Server on Azure VMware Solution has limited privileges. In-guest memory collection using VMware tools is not supported with virtual machines. Active and consumed memory utilizations continue to work in this case.
- You cannot log in to vRealize Operations using the credentials of the vCenter Server on Azure VMware Solution.
- The vCenter Server on Azure VMware Solution does not support the vRealize Operations plugin.
- Workload optimization including pDRS and host-based business intent is not supported because the end-user does not have respective privileges to manage cluster configurations.