You can integrate Webhook with any endpoint REST API and configure outbound payload.
Ensure that you have log in credentials for Webhook.
- From the left menu, click Outbound Settings. , and then in the right pane, click
- Click Add and from the Plugin Type drop-down menu, select Webhook Notification Plugin.
The dialog box expands to include your plugin instance settings.
- Enter an Instance Name.
- Enter the Webhook URL.
- Enter the user name and password for Webhook.
- Enter a value for the Connection Count.
The connection count represents the maximum number of open connections allowed per node in vRealize Operations Cloud.
- To verify the specified paths, credentials, and permissions, click Test.
- Click Save.
This instance of the Webhook Notification plugin is configured and running.