The additional cost lets you add any additional or extra expense that is not covered by other expenses categorized by vRealize Operations Cloud. No reference value is present for this expense.
- From the left menu, click Configure and then click Cost Settings.
- In the Cost Driver tab, click Additonal Costs.
- Enter or select the cost type for the expenses.
Note: Additional cost driver allows you to assign costs at Host, vCenter, VM, cluster, or data center level. For example, if you want to keep a cluster protected using the disaster recovery services, which involves an additional cost of $5000, you can do that by editing the additional cost driver.
- Select the Entity Type and Entity Selection.
The Entity Count gets updated.
- Enter the Monthly Cost per entity .
The Total Cost per month gets computed automatically.
- Click Save.
Note: After you update the Additional Cost configuration, you must reload the page manually to view the updated values.