This dashboard provides a quick configuration summary of all the key objects associated with workload management such as Supervisor Clusters, Namespaces, vSphere Pods and Tanzu Kubernetes clusters. It is essential that the configuration is consistent across all the objects. Configuration drifts may result in inconsistent performance or availability of the applications leveraging workload management Kubernetes constructs.
Use the dashboard to ensure that the configuration is consistent across all objects.
You can view the following widgets in the dashboard.
- Environment Summary
- Supervisor Cluster Versions
- Cluster Status
- Pod Data
- Supervisor Cluster Configuration Summary
- Pod Configuration Summary
- Kubernetes cluster Configuration Summary
- Namespace Configuration Summary