Identifying the source of a performance problem with a host involves examining its workload.
- From the left menu of vRealize Operations Cloud, click Environment > Object Browser.
- Select vSphere World.
- Click the Heat Map tab under the Details tab.
- Select the Which hosts currently have the most abnormal workload? heat map.
- In the heat map, point to the cluster area to view the percentage of remaining capacity.
A color other than green indicates a potential problem.
- Click Details for the ESX host in the pop-up window to examine the resources for the host.
What to do next
Adjust workloads to balance resources as necessary.