By default, Orchestrator is not set up to resume failed workflow runs. You can enable Orchestrator to resume failed workflow runs and set a custom timeout period after which failed workflow runs cannot be resumed.
- On the Orchestrator server system, navigate to the folder that contains configuration files.
If you installed Orchestrator with the vCenter Server installer
Go to install_directory\VMware\Infrastructure\Orchestrator\app-server\conf.
If you installed the standalone version of Orchestrator
Go to install_directory\VMware\Orchestrator\app-server\conf.
If you downloaded and deployed the virtual appliance
Go to /etc/vco/app-server/.
- Open the vmo.properties configuration file in a text editor.
- Set Orchestrator to resume failed workflow runs by editing the following line in the vmo.properties file.
- Set a custom timeout period for resuming failed workflow runs by editing the following line in the vmo.properties file.
The value you set overrides the default timeout setting of 86400 seconds.
- Save the vmo.properties file.
- Restart the Orchestrator server.