Workflows that require interactions from users during their run suspend their run either until the user provides the required information or until the workflow times out.
About this task
Workflows that require user interactions define which users can provide the required information and direct the requests for interaction.
Verify that at least one workflow is in the Waiting for User Interaction state.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run.
- Click the My Orchestrator view in the Orchestrator client.
- Click the Waiting for Input tab.
The Waiting for Input tab lists the workflows that are waiting for user inputs from you or from members of your user group that have permission.
- Double-click a workflow that is waiting for input.
The workflow token that is waiting for input appears in the Workflows hierarchical list with the following symbol: .
- Right-click the workflow token and select Answer.
- Follow the instructions in the input parameters dialog box to provide the information that the workflow requires.
You provided information to a workflow that was waiting for user input during its run.