You can install the Puppet plug-in from the Orchestrator configuration interface.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator configuration interface at http://orchestrator_server:8282.
Verify that you have downloaded the .vmoapp file from http://www.vmware.com/products/datacenter-virtualization/vcenter-orchestrator/plugins.html.
- On the General tab, click Install Application.
- Upload the Puppet plug-in.
- Click the magnifying glass icon.
- Select the .vmoapp file to install.
- Click Open.
- Click Install.
A message appears after successful installation. The Puppet plug-in is installed without a tab in the Orchestrator configuration interface.
- On the Startup Options tab, click Restart service to complete the plug-in installation.