To perform node level configuration you must register a Puppet Master to the Puppet plug-in.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that the supported version of the Puppet Master is installed. See Puppet Plug-In Functional Prerequisites.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run or Design.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client left pane.
- Select .
- Right-click the Add a Puppet Master workflow and select Start workflow.
- Enter a unique name in the Puppet Master name text box.
- Enter the SSH information to connect to the Puppet Master host in the IP Address text box.
- Accept the default Puppet Master SSH port number.
- Enter the Puppet Master root login credentials.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
What to do next
Run a validation workflow to verify that the SSH connection to the Puppet Master or the login credentials are working. See Validate the Puppet Master.