The Update a Puppet Master workflow updates existing Puppet Master properties, such as IP address, port number, and user login credentials.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that the SSH network connectivity works between your vRealize Orchestrator instance and the Puppet Master.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run or Design.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client left pane.
- Select .
- Right-click the Update a Puppet Master workflow and select Start workflow.
- Click the Puppet Master text box to select a Puppet Master.
The Inventory dialog-box opens.
- Expand the Puppet plug-in.
- Select the Puppet Master to modify and click Select.
- Enter the new Puppet Master name in the Name text box.
- Enter the new SSH information to connect the Puppet Master host in the IP Address text box.
- (Optional) Enter the new Puppet Master SSH port number.
- Enter the new Puppet Master root login credentials.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.