The Remove a Puppet Master workflow removes a Puppet Master from the Puppet plug-in.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that a Puppet Master is available.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run or Design.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client left pane.
- Select .
- Right-click the Remove a Puppet Master workflow and select Start workflow.
- Click the Puppet Master text box to select a Puppet Master.
The Inventory dialog-box opens.
- Expand the Puppet plug-in.
- Select the Puppet Master to remove and click Select.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.