You can run a workflow to add the IaaS host of a vCloud Automation Center host and configure the connection parameters.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run or Design.
- Click the Workflows view.
- Select .
- Right-click Add the IaaS host of a vCAC host and select Start workflow.
- From the vCAC host drop-down menu, select the vCloud Automation Center host for which to configure an IaaS host and click Next.
- Provide the required information and click Next.
- From the Session mode drop-down menu, select the type of connection to the host.
The connection to the host uses the credentials you provide for a vCloud Automation Center user who has access rights to the machine where the IaaS software is installed.
In the Authentification user name and Authentification password text boxes, enter the user credentials.
Per User Session
The connection to the host uses the credentials of the user that is currently logged in. You must be logged in to the Orchestrator client with the credentials of a vCloud Automation Center user who has access rights to the machine where the IaaS software is installed.
- Click Next.
- Enter the name of the Workstation machine and the NetBIOS domain name.
- Click Submit.