You can run a workflow to a vCloud Automation Center host and configure the host connection parameters.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run or Design.
- Click the Workflows view.
- Select .
- Right-click the Add a vCAC host workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information and click Next.
- From the Session mode drop-down menu, select the type of connection to the host.
The connection to the host uses the credentials you provide for a vCloud Automation Center user in a tenant.
In the Tenant text box, enter the name of the tenant.
In the Authentification username and Authentification password text boxes, enter the credentials for a user in the tenant.
Per User Session
The connection to the host uses the credentials of the user that is currently logged in. You must be logged in to the Orchestrator client with the credentials of the vCloud Automation Center system administrator.
To use this option with an external vCenter Orchestrator server, you must register the Orchestrator server in the vCloud Automation Center component registry. To do the registration, you must run the Register vCO in vCAC Component Registry workflow and restart the Orchestrator server.
- Click Submit.
What to do next
Add a vCloud Automation Center Infrastructure Administration host.